Fast + Epp is an internationally recognized structural engineering firm with a team that prioritizes creativity and simplicity. We work with all materials but are well known for our mass timber and timber-hybrid projects. We love working on architecturally expressive structures, on every scale from single-family homes to large institutional buildings. We enjoy work with a high premium on structural expression. We strive to improve people’s lives through practical, holistic structural design.
Responsible for the preparation of structural engineering drawings and coordinating deliverable on small/medium projects. As BIM Project Coordinator you will be required to work collaboratively in a team environment with BIM Technicians, Project Engineers, Architects and other consultants.
- 7+ years of structural drafting experience on buildings/facilities.
- Certificate/diploma in Civil/Structural drafting or a related field with relevant work experience
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD and BIM360
- Good communication skills (written, comprehension and oral)
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural engineering drawings
- Strong attention to detail, motivated and self-starter
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Coordinate, execute and manage project setup, incoming mark-ups, project BIM data and project workflow.
- Develop engineers’ concepts, mark-ups and sketches into accurate LOD 300+ models and drawing packages.
- Set up linked models and coordinate with models across all disciplines.
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Manage Bluebeam sessions mark-ups and mark-up archiving.
- Attend Bi-weekly internal project meetings.
- Print drawings for internal back checking and external project issues.
Why Work For Us?
- Work for an industry leader; contribute to exciting and challenging projects
- We are committed to your professional development, with offered tuition assistance
- Flexible working hours with the ability to utilize "Flex Time" for additional paid time off.
- Annual company profitability and discretionary bonuses
- Office closure between Christmas and New Years Day.
- A positive working atmosphere
- Social events and activities - we like to have fun too!
- Customized to your liking extended health plan, Dental coverage, a health care spending account and RRSP matching
- Located in a very transit friendly location, complete with a generous Transit subsidy
Fast + Epp is an equal opportunity employer, embracing diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.